Saturday, March 12, 2016

Brushing off the dust...

Freshly minted Mr & Mrs Johnstone
So I thought I'd brush the dust off this blog, considering we are about to embark on a big adventure. Life has been a little busier than normal the last little while, including the planning and plotting of what was the most perfect day of my life - the one where I started a Miss and ended as a Mrs! After a year and a half of planning, it's nice for it to have all come together.  Some people get so wrapped up in their wedding planning, there's a thing called post-wedding planning depression. I can safely say that I'm not going to be a sufferer, always keen to move onto the next project which for us is, our honeymoon!

So in a few days time we head off to New Zealand. 4 weeks in a deluxe camper van, winging it and discovering all the fantastic wonders the land of the long white cloud has to offer! I've stepped away from Facebook a fair bit these days, so this is a way to keep in touch, share the journey and not bombard those who aren't really interested.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a young earth loving Tasmanian who loves nature, art, old things, handmade things, collecting things and embracing the lovelier things the world has to offer.