Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekend Moments

The wild weather on the weekend saw me with the heater on, with a cup of tea snuggling my forever affectionate Zed cat... and some sunshine meant a nice catch up with friends and a bit of a drive as well! The office revamp is coming along nicely, it's so great to be setting up bits and pieces I've been collecting... pics to come soon! 

Oh, the mug in the top corner was a Christmas gift from my mum! I love rabbits, and the grey and turquoise is so me! It's by Ashdene, and the design is called Hedgerow (appropriate, right?!) by Belinda Strong. I love her work, it's so cute - there are other mugs in the collection you can see here

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a young earth loving Tasmanian who loves nature, art, old things, handmade things, collecting things and embracing the lovelier things the world has to offer.